About 18 months ago after a bit of sulking on how my life was going I decided to keep an achievements jar rather than a gratitude jar. I’ve emptied it today to free it up for my 2017 goals and thought I;d take a look at what I’ve done
I’ve given some thought (and written a few blogs) on setting up as self employed. I was pretty much ready to go then got a promotion in my day job so decided to put everything on hold to get to grips with the one that pays my wages. Hopefully at some point in 2017 I’ll revisit as everything is set up to do so and I enjoy it.
I found in the jar:
- I qualified as a EFT therapist
- I qualified as a crystal therapist
- I qualified as a Angelic Reiki therapist
- I’ve almost finished both my Business/Life Coach diploma and when I find some enjoyment again for it my hypnotherapist diploma.
- I’ve started a course in CBT
- My house was redecorated to enable me to work from home. I got the insurance and all the equipment.
- I got a promotion.
There are also some Get Out of Debt achievements in the jar:
- I gave my debts to Stepchange and set up a repayment plan
- I read Marie Kondo’s de-cluttering book and too action by de-cluttering the house. I went through my precious bookcases and gave up any book that I did not love and would not read again, I traded them in and used the money to pay towards bills
- I did the same with the shed and my wardrobes. I took part in a number of car boot sales and made myself a little money.
It’s not a huge list but it’s still god to be able to look back and see some of the good things I worked on in the last year. I’m looking forward to seeing what will go in the jar in 2017