The quest to become visible again continues apace and going around in a positive mindset believe good things are going to happen allows for good things to actually happen
Today has just been one of those really good days:
- Last year I suffered at work when budget cuts took away the development options I was hoping to do. I spoke to a senior manager today who has given the go ahead for them to re-start. Just got to sort out the financing
- I’ve been allowed to host a Time to Talk mental health session on 1st February
- It’s 100 years this year since (some at least) women in Britain were allowed the vote and to celebrate I’ve applied to be a volunteer at some of their events
- I’m 10 days with no chocolate and 6 with no diet cola
- I’ve arranged to do a Q&A session with my good friend as a guest post for this blog in March sometime when he new book is published.
And there’s a bunch more things that won’t mean anything to anyone but me and my job but I end this day really happy
The only reason why people do not have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they don’t want than what they do want.
Law of Attraction